Who We Are.
Integrated Communications is an independent agent/broker of telecom services:
- Voice Networks – T1′s, EOC, Fiber
- Data Networks – Coax Cable, EOC, Fiber
- Phone Systems – Hosted and PBX
- Cloud Services – Private, Public, Collo Space
- Consulting Services
- Conferencing – Audio and Web
Integrated Communications serves multiple roles with our customers & focuses on a consultative approach:
Resource & Partner.
We will make objective recommendations for your telecommunication needs.
Review & Inform.
We review other business telecom services for you, and provide up-to-date information on related service and pricing changes in the marketplace.
Manage & Assist.
Proactive manager of your services, including assistance with invoice audits. Our relationships over the years give us many tools to help escalate any question or issue you may have.
We have a proven, streamlined process that ensures hassle-free service installation and account management.
- Provide and implement your service with your selected carrier.
- Coordinate with equipment and IT vendors.
- On site management of initial tune-up of service.
- Perform an audit of your first bills to insure they are correct.
- Direct customer to normal service and support provided by the carrier. We are here to enhance that service and support in any way we can.