Ethernet Over Copper – Business Internet (with speed)
The advancements of business internet connections are insurmountable. Just when we get used to a network connection that will bring us reliable speed, another product is released that claims MORE reliability and bandwidth, and all for a cheaper cost. No matter what situation your company is in – needing more bandwidth, having to cut costs, or wanting dedicated-lines without extreme build-costs, Ethernet over Copper (EoC) is a product worth investing in.
EoC is at a comparable price-point to your current T1s; furthermore, offering many of the same benefits of fiber optic internet. EoC is a symmetrical, dedicated, and secure product – definitely a viable market option.
Compare and contrast EoC to other business internet services available:
*Based off of major metropolitan areas (click on image to enlarge)
Fiber connectivity has some serious benefits for companies of ALL sizes and necessities. While the cost to build fiber can be extensive (depending on location and availability) the benefits are insurmountable. Here are a list of the top 5 benefits of fiber optic Internet for your company:
1. Security – Fiber is the MOST secure network: for example, it is quite possible to attach to a copper line in order to hack into the system, however, fiber connectivity is made out of glass, and the only way to penetrate the system is to break it, which would cause the whole system to go down and in turn would alert you that you have been hacked – rare disruption of connectivity.
2. Speed – Fiber optic internet runs at the speed of light – the fastest transport medium allowing for quick and instant data retrieval.
3. High Bandwidth – Symmetrical bandwidth (same upload speed as download speed) allowing for much longer transmission distances and high signal rates.
4. Private Connection – No other businesses run off the same line as you, hence a PRIVATE connection.
5. NO Electromagnetic Interference – If and when the fiber optic cables need to be run in close or nearby proximity to electrical machinery (especially ones with high-frequency noises), fiber connectivity allows the control signals to be carried without error or interference, making fiber a number one choice for factory and machinery companies.
Contact Integrated Communications for more information regarding fiber optics Internet and it’s availability for your company @ (763)201-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
After completing our recent MPLS conversion, I wanted to express our sincere appreciation for all of the great service Integrated Communications has provided. We have worked with [Integrated employees] over the course of the past two years and quickly realized we made a wise choice in selecting your services for our telecom networking needs.
With the relationships you have with all of the local service providers, it is clear that we could leverage these relationships to our advantage and get the best service for the best price for our organization.
Nate Young provided us with a select list of local service providers that were interested in providing MPLS service to our organization. Once we made the decision on our service provider, this is where we really appreciated our relationship with Integrated Communications.
Thalina, we could tell from our very first meeting that you had our best interest in mind. When there were any questions about dates, deadlines, and scheduling, you were relentless to make sure we had the proper people from the telecom, your organization, as well as Tiller Corporation involved. Basically, you provided superior project management service!
After reviewing each of our four installations, the implementation at every location was successful because of the thorough planning and scheduling that was managed by you and your staff. When dates from the telecom were delayed, you asked the right questions and kept the project moving forward. The services that Integrated Communications provided are a value that any company needing telecommunication services should consider.
We are proud to have established a long-term relationship with Integrated Communications and look forward to working with you in the future.
Gene A. Schaff | Director of IT | Tiller Corporation
*A Tiller Corporation testimonial regarding Integrated Communications Business Phone and Internet services*